[Jacob-list] Coyote problems

pfarms pfarms at alltel.net
Mon Oct 16 20:42:05 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <SharHill at aol.com>
To: <jacob-list at jacobsheep.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] Coyote problems

Sharon, we have a coyote problem here in Arkansas but so far it has only
cost us a few free-ranging chickens.  We put up tall woven fence with barbed
wire at the top AND AT THE BOTTOM  to keep them from digging under the
fence.

Interestingly, deer are easily able to clear the fencing to get to the pond
in the sheep pasture.

Rich

(snip)