[Jacob-list] Rams

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 09:02:48 EDT 2000

Thank you for your input Fred. I do understand the 50-50 chance -human's and
animals. Just curious. I remember back in the centuries (not personally now)
that women could lose their heads for producing all girls.
What if a Ram threw mostly ram's? Is this truer for the ram lamb?
This is probably 4-H level but I'm a quick learner. I love science and this
is like learning some basic facts.
So I'll throw this in too.
Is it better to have a yard/barn light on at night?  Predator control? Now
this is really basic---can sheep see at night?  Let's say as compared to
dogs, cats.
Stephanie