[Jacob-list] pictures

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 08:36:38 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I just finished taking pictures for registry. Of course not all of them are
of Jacobs, some are of the other assorted animals on my place. If any of you
are interested they are in the Walmart files and can be viewed. You have to:
go to www.walmart.com. Click on photo center, click on already registered,
User name: SJohn21855, Password: 21855. Click Login now. Scroll down on left
side to either 430888 or 430889. Those are both rolls of film. There are
captions on the bottom of the PICS. Don't know if any of you are interested,
but if you are you are welcome to look. I would welcome any comments any of
you might have.
God bless,
Shelly