[Jacob-list] Lambs for sale

Kathi Seaman kseaman at pacificrim.net
Mon May 29 01:25:10 EDT 2000

I have three ewe lambs (two from twins) and one very nice ram lamb (twin)
available.  These lambs were born the very end of April prices range from
$150 - $200.  I am located in the northwestern most part of Washington
state.

I also have three Blackbelly Barbados wethers for sale $50 each, these are
hair sheep and make very nice "no shearing needed" lawn mowers.

Please contact me at:  kseaman at pacificrim.net    for pedigree information
and pictures.

Kathi Seaman
Hyline Obedience Training for Dogs (HOT for DOGS)
1- 4 yr Belg. Terv. "Cash"  Am/Can CH CORVETTE'S ATM AFFAIR PT, NA, CGC,
CDX, Multi HIT
1-3  yr PWD "Lexi" Am/Can CH Stargazer's Own Gal-Lexi CGC
1-3  yr Border Collie "Ben"  Ben JHD
Jacobs, Blackbelly and St. Croix sheep
Washington State