[Jacob-list] Picture

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon May 29 11:40:44 EDT 2000

I had entered a knitted Jacob scarf in the Save the Sheep Contest, and sent some photos along.  A lady from Spin-Off magazine called and asked if they could use the photos, so I gave them permission.  I thought that they would probably be used in conjunction with a slide show presentation.  I was pleasantly surprised however, to see Brigadoon's picture on the cover of the book.  I do hope that they gave photo credits of all the rare sheep pictured in the book.  It looks  interesting, so I will buy the book.  To reserve a copy of the book, go to www.interweave.com

                                                             Mary Spahr