[Jacob-list] shearing

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Mon May 29 08:04:08 EDT 2000

I guess I just don't have the right attitude for using electric shears.  I
start out tired and inexperienced and get tireder.  Although, I am tempted
to give it another try after reading all the helpful posts.  I can hand
shear a sheep in about 15 minutes and it takes me that long to set up the
shears but I do hate to give up.   Robin, where did you find any information
on using the shears?  I never could find anything except the little booklet
that came with the shears.

Mary,  I didn't renew my subscription to Spin-Off last year so I didn't see
the ad.  I can see why someone would want to use Brigadoon's picture on the
cover as she is gorgeous.  I guess it must be legal to take a picture off
the Internet and publish it, but is it ethical?  Did you get credit for
owning the ewe?  Or is there any mention of who she is?