[Jacob-list] Ad: lamb delivery to Ohio

Mark and Cathie Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Fri May 19 16:58:29 EDT 2000

We still have a good selection of lambs for sale and have the potential to
deliver a few to the midwest in the near future. I'm taking a business trip
into in a few weeks and will be flying on an airline that would allow me to
transport lambs in dog crates as excess baggage. If anybody in the area has
been wanting to bring in some outside bloodlines, this could be your perfect
opportunity.

Details: Deliver would be to the Cincinnati airport the evening of June 5.
There would be a $50 airline fee, and the cost of whatever vet paperwork
would be required. I can fit one of our older lambs or 2 of the youngsters.

Take a look at http://www.jacobsheep.com/forsale-el.htm for ewes or
http://www.jacobsheep.com/forsale-rl.htm for rams.  Photos are a bit out of
date - I can provide current pictures to anybody intersted.  Email us for
details.

- Mark Williams
  Swallow Lane Farm & Fiberworks
  http://www.jacobsheep.com