[Jacob-list] oops!

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Thu May 18 12:22:31 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 Boy do I have a dilemma that I don't know what to do about. Hopefully (not
wishing any bad luck on anyone) this is something that someone else has
experienced and they can tell me what to do.
 After my lambs were a week or two old I banded them. I was SURE that I felt
testacles down below the rubber band. Well, yesterday I was out checking out
all of the lambs and lo and behold BOTH of the ram lambs that I banded have
no sacks but I can feel the testacles up in there stomach area. Now, both of
the lambs are freezer lambs, but, with the testacles up inside is there going
to be health problems before they are big enough to butcher?
Thanks for the input.
God Bless,
Your not so bright fellow sheep herder,
Shelly Johnson
Wooly Acres
Jacob sheep, Black Cotwolds, Icelandics, Angora rabbits, Austrialian Shepherd
and assorted other animals