[Jacob-list] Scrapie & correspondence course

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Wed May 10 11:44:40 EDT 2000

stonecroft235 at juno.com writes:

>  The Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival was wonderful - and a big
>  congratulations to the winners in the Jacob show!!!  The Jacob sheep were
>  definitely the most beautiful animals there!!!

I have never been to the Maryland Festival and sure would like to hear more
about it from those of you that were able to go. I'm especially interested in
the Jacob show, who won, and did they use the card grading system? I would
certainly have to agree with you that the Jacobs are outstanding at sheep
shows. They truly are one of the most beautiful of the sheep breeds.

Joan Franklin