[Jacob-list] Jacobs to FL from NC

shepherd iseespots at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 28 07:15:54 EDT 2000

Hi,

I spoke with Kate Shirley last night on the phone.  Her computer was "played
with" while she was up in Canada picking up sheep and has not been able to
access e-mail since that time.  She wants to get in touch with Lisa as well
as anybody else that might be interested in some of her sheep (registered,
healthy, etc.) as she is in contact with a man who is travelling to FL in
the near future.

She asked me to list her phone number on this list.  (919) 557-0471.

I am back from the AGM.  The meeting and people were just wonderful.

I brought home 2 lovely boys from Karen Kerr in WI and am making plans now
to head out on the "wild west" trip July 5th.  I just can't be more excited
about actually getting to visit Diane and Janine's place in CO to see the
sheep before the flock is separated.  I am also delivering sheep as far east
as NJ and maybe up in the upper midwest as well.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.