[Jacob-list] AGM east on I-88

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 15:40:19 EDT 2000

Fred here looking at note styled "Housing & Directions.

Take I-88 east toward Albany to the Sidney exit (exit 9 ).  From the exit
ramp turn left onto route 8.  Follow Rte 8 about 10 miles to flashing light
in Mt. Upton.  Turn right at light onto route 51.  Follow 51 about 5 miles
into Gilberstville to the Majors Inn.

At Majors Inn, turn left and then right onto Commercial St..  This will still
be County Route 4.  We are 3.5 miles from Majors Inn on County route 4, stay
left at forks.

Fred Horak.  Famous quote from a famous New Yorker: "When you come to a fork
in the road, take it."