[Jacob-list] Re: BSG

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 14:53:29 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/20/00 9:00:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jacob-list-admin at jacobsheep.com writes:

<< I'm just wondering who (if any) from this list will be at the Black Sheep
 Gathering in Eugene OR this coming weekend. >>

Hi Penelope,
There should be lots of Jacob breeders at the BSG this weekend.  The Jacob
sheep show will be held Friday midmorning and usually the Jacob pens are all
located together so it's pretty easy to find everybody. There will be a JSBA
booth in the vendor area and we're planning a regional meeting for approx.
7:00 pm on Saturday evening after the Pot Luck.

See you there,
Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro sheep
bideawee at iname.com / www.bideaweefarm.com
19562 NE Calkins Lane ~ Newberg, OR  97132 ~ (503) 538-7987