[Jacob-list] Black Sheep Gathering

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Tue Jun 20 09:46:25 EDT 2000

Hi Folks,
	I'm just wondering who (if any) from this list will be at the Black Sheep
Gathering in Eugene OR this coming weekend.  John and I will be there, with
my sister in tow for part of it.  He's taking a sheering and a meat cutting
class, I'm just going to look at sheep (and more sheep, and still more...)
and stuff, and will probably take some spinning or knitting with me to pass
time with.  I'd love to meet other list folks - any  one planning to be there?

--  --
Penelope Jacob, Doula (& John Nanci, Alchemist) pcj at efn.org
Quality horned milk goats & Jacob Sheep:  Stonering herd & flock.
Now llamas & emus too.
Year-And-A-Day Farm, Umpqua Valley, Oregon
radical, fundamental, ornery & friendly poly pagan folk