[Jacob-list] chickens for fly control

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 8 11:14:22 EDT 2000

I must agree, chickens can do wonders around the farm.  I've never had fly
strike with the sheep and mine have tails intact.  Hope we never do have a
problem.

But the chickens get the insects in general and break down the maure too.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland sheep, American Bashkir Curly horses, Appaloosa horses,
Delaware chickens