[Jacob-list] sheep and goats

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Thu Jul 27 12:17:25 EDT 2000

At 10:02 7/27/00 EDT, SJohn21855 at aol.com wrote:
>as falling down around their ears. The other animals looked healthy also -
>nothing looked diseased ridden, but I know there are a lot of diseases that
>you can't see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>God bless,

I believe foot rot can be transmitted from goats to sheep.  I would also
suspect the basic things that many states have you test for before bringing
an animal in to them -- Um TB, and there's another one, but I can't think
of it right now.  Call your sheep vet and ask.  :-)
--
"...Shine my life like a light..." (the indigo girls)
Penelope Jacob pcj at efn.org  in the hills of Yoncalla, Oregon

Working on baby #1 - due for birth at home in September or October 00