[Jacob-list] sheep and goats

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 10:02:02 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I am thinking of buying an Alpine Dairy goat and was wondering if there are
any diseases that I should test for that might be contagious to my sheep? I
went and looked at her and she looks healthy - but the place that she is
coming from should be condemned. It was a disaster. Not so much filth as much
as falling down around their ears. The other animals looked healthy also -
nothing looked diseased ridden, but I know there are a lot of diseases that
you can't see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
God bless,
Shelly
Wooly Acres
Jacob's, Black Cotswolds, Angora Rabbits, Chickens, Australian Shepherd and
assorted animals and kids