[Jacob-list] software programs

AvillFarm at aol.com AvillFarm at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 17:29:41 EDT 2000

I haven't used the program you mentioned, but there are a number of programs
designed for tracking rabbit pedigrees that are produced in the states.  One
person I know even uses (or at least used to use) a family tree type program
which  had the capacity to go back much more than 5 generations; it was also
flexible enough to allow you to have children before you were a year old and
marry your father (the latter is sometimes done in breeding rabbits).

I believe that Evans software allows one to go back for more than 5
generations already for about the same price.  If anyone wants the url for
them or a few others to look into, just ask and I'll post it to the list.
Elaina at Avillion Farm