[Jacob-list] Lamb Meat

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Tue Dec 19 07:19:03 EST 2000

Since the vast majority of my lamb sales were from our newer immigrants =
primarily from the Middle East and the Baltic area = their tasts demanded
grass fed animals!!!  When I did some custom sales for friend that grain
[primarily corn] they could tell the difference and told me so!!!  So
depending your market that lambs/goats have to be what they want.

----
      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = www.eddbissell.com = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820