[Jacob-list] RE: Pinkeye--Thanks

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Tue Dec 19 07:21:57 EST 2000

At 09:13 PM 12/18/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Thanks to all who gave advice on my pinkeye problems.
>Melody at CritterLand
>Redmond OR
>================

I draw up LA200 - take off the needle - put a few drops of it into each eye
- isolate the animals for a few days - I try to do the above twice daily -
Seems to work for me.  If it is bacterial it definately helps - if viral it
will PREVENT secondary infections.

      Edd Bissell = Hidden View Farm = Rare and Primitive Breed Animals
Scottish Blackface=Jacob=Barbados=Texas Dall=Navajo-Churro=Churro Hairsheep
     ====Tennessee Nervous Meat Goats =  = Great Pyrenees LGDs=====
                  = www.eddbissell.com = 423-475-4844 =
         1435 Collins Road - New Market, Tennessee U.S.A. 37820