[Jacob-list] Record Stockman

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Fri Dec 15 12:00:25 EST 2000

Since we still seem to be on the subject of Bob H. of Record Stockman; I got my call from Bob this morning.  He asked if I would be interested in the $45 ad.  I told him that I did not want to spend any $$ on ads before Xmas.  He wished me a Merry Xmas and that was it!  No hardsell or hassle.  I am happy that there are any publications out there willing to do articles about rare and minor breeds.

                                                                                   Mary Spahr