[Jacob-list] (no subject)

MView16 at aol.com MView16 at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 03:35:37 EST 2000

I returned to my farm today and found 4 identical messages from Bob H. on my
answering machine.  The caller ID indicated that he was calling from Arizona.
 I tried the number on the ID...and did get Bob.  He is not rude, but
persistent enough to become annoying considering I have told him I would
rather not have him call for the last three years.  The first "spread" the
newspaper did on Jacobs (or the first in which I participated) was not a
"spread".  No, he is not a scam, and he has a kind of neat accent, but I
suppose I feel he is not delivering...for $45...what he advertises.  And I
definitely think people should not call you when you tell them not to.

Jeanne Massey