[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu Dec 14 09:36:30 EST 2000

Bob Hesselgesser from Stockmen just called me (9 a.m.) - he was polite
and I declined.  To the best of my recollection he calls every year -
apparently gets our names from the registries.  If I were a bigger
breeder with more sheep I would definitely consider the merits of
advertising with him.  I suspect his midwest accent catches some of us
easterners off guard - and he is repeating the same schtick all day long
which perhaps accounts for the way it comes across on the phone.
Sue Martin
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.