[Jacob-list] old time stock

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 13 12:27:00 EST 2000

It's worth noting that due to "natural" evolution of our brains/intellect
(what has made us this dominating species), we humans now create offspring
that have heads too big for us to give birth to them easily. Theoretically
if this process continued, either by natural selection or deliberate desire
for us to be smarter (sperm donors who are professots are most sought after)
a situation could arise where all births needed clinical intervention. For
some reason us women aren't evolving below the waist to keep up.

Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie

Let your ideas grow and worry not about what will
change, for change is the only constant in the universe.