[Jacob-list] old time stock

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Tue Dec 12 08:41:03 EST 2000

The discussion of whether or not "human meddling" in breeds is an interesting one and seems to me a comment on how we view life/humans in general.  Probably it all goes back to the basic question all people ask... are humans (and the things they do) basically good or basically bad?  It seems it all depends on perspective.  Linda, thanks for reminding us (both readers/writers) how easy it is to misunderstand the basic intentions of e-mail messages.
Katrina Lefever