[Jacob-list] old time stock

Mary McCracken mcmcc at ucinet.com
Tue Dec 12 10:13:23 EST 2000

Great.  I'm in the same situation and every year I look at the wethers and wonder if I did the 'right' thing.  The first year I just felt since I didn't know ANYTHING I should, and did, band every ram lamb.  Then I had to butcher my ram after the next season so 'selected' one to keep.  He is handsome, but he is the 'survivor' due to my selection.  mm