[Jacob-list] Adaptability/Climate

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 23:54:06 EST 2000

Fred Horak here.  I just came down from the barn, temperature is cold for us
25 degrees at 10PM, wind is from the North at 20MPH.  The temp dropped all
day from about 60 degrees at 6AM this morning.

The seventeen sheep that came from Diane and Janine (Colorado) are separated
in their own pasture which has a 12x24 loafing shed; they are all "sleeping"
in the field.

Our sixty "Texas" sheep, having a similar option (sleep in the field or
loafing shed) are under roof and out of the wind.

There is "cool" and "cold" weather; it's relative.  Good night.