[Jacob-list] Modern Jacobs

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 8 16:22:37 EST 2000

I've not actually tried this experiment, but I would wager if you put
enough, say 200, of each gender of the broadbreasted whites in a nice
environment and let them at it, some would succeed in mating. They aren't
sterile, they're just clumsy. Bit like trying to breed Pavarotti to Rita
McNeill.

Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie

Let your ideas grow and worry not about what will
change, for change is the only constant in the universe.