[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Dec 4 10:56:36 EST 2000

Would any of you on the Jacob list be able to share information regarding
various ways you have prepared lamb for eating?   What I am specifically
looking for is information regarding things like lamb sausage, bologna,
etc.   Sadly to say our family has not (to date) acquired a taste for
lamb but I was wondering about sausage - is it mixed with beef/pork?
Also, bologna, is it mixed also?  What are the ratios of the mix?  How
about jerky - do any of you make jerky, what do you think of it?  I keep
looking at the rams in the meadow who are most likely destined for the
meat market and it seems a shame not to be utilizing the meat for
us....but my efforts to sell the family on lamb (marinades, smothering in
other stuff,  etc.) have not been successful.  Perhaps one of you has
solved this problem .....  please let me know the "secret".    Thanks!

Sue Martin
Stonecroft
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.