[Jacob-list] (no subject)

MView16 at aol.com MView16 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 19:46:52 EST 2000

Hi Sue,

It seems like we are definitely having similar thoughts when it comes to the
prevention-is-worth-a-pound-of-cure and be-careful-about-the-water-you-drink
approach to life.  I always round up my barn cats and drag them to the vet
for shots...to their great chagrin!  Some of my neighbors think I am crazy,
but I've seen too many raccoons staggering around with rabies to act
otherwise.

Generally I am a person who likes to try new experiences in life, but taking
unnecessary risks that create irreversibly awful situations do not make
sense, especially if they involve people or animals in my care.  And my
friends who are Jacob breeders continue to remain my good friends and seem
pretty much as cautious as I in terms of quarantines and vaccinations.

I enjoyed your reply!

Jeanne Massey
Marsh View Farm