[Jacob-list] Ad: Cross-country transportation available

Mark and Cathie Williams mwilliams2 at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Aug 15 00:01:28 EDT 2000

If any of you have looking for a new ram or waiting for an opportunity to
get new bloodlines from other regions, now's your chance.  We are
unexpectedly coordinating a delivery of sheep from Washington state to West
Virginia.  We've got space on the truck for several more if anybody's
looking for that perfect lamb.  The trip will happen over Labor day weekend
and will (I assume) follow I-90 across the Cascades, Rockies, and plains,
then drop down to I-70 across the midwest.  Deliveries along the way would
have to be made at the interstate, as the drivers are on very tight
schedules.

We've got a few ewe lambs still available and many 4 horned ram lambs that
are growing up nicely. Our rams are clearance priced this year - we had far
too many and have already culled heavily.  We would rather sell them than
eat them, especially with those horn sets.  We're finally seeing the results
of recent selections for 4-horns and many years of selection for fleece
quality.

Come take a look at http://www.jacobsheep.com/forsale-rl.htm (rams) and
http://www.jacobsheep.com/forsale-el.htm (ewes).  Email or call us for
details.