[Jacob-list] Re: Chicory Lane website address.

Pavel pavel314 at home.com
Mon Aug 14 21:22:31 EDT 2000

Love your site; very well done. Do you program HTML in code, with all
the <x></x> codes, or do you use a software package. We did our first
website using code, then bought a package called HomeSite, which makes
things easier. Very glad I learned the code first, though.

Would you be interested in adding your site to the rare sheep breed web
ring? Web rings link websites of similar content so that people can hop
from one to another. You can check out the concept at my website,
http://members.home.net/rbfarm/

At the bottom of the page, you'll see the webring links. There should be
a link to join in somewhere in there.

Now I feel guilty; I haven't updated my page for almost two months. Just
too much to do around the farm to write a report about it!

Paul Intihar
Rainbow Farm
Joppa, Maryland