[Jacob-list] wide horns

shepherd iseespots at email.msn.com
Fri Apr 28 12:55:18 EDT 2000

Marcia---I once saw a ewe that had a shed-out tail up to maybe a couple
inches from the tail?  It really threw me, and you are the first person
otherwise to mention that trait in your sheep.  Interesting!  Shedding and
placement of that shedding is one of those many questions in the research
project.
Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.