[Jacob-list] Neck / mane /

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Thu Apr 27 17:18:51 EDT 2000

Edd -

I don't know which lines were included in these imports, but I've been compiling reams of names lately - one of my rams has a fairly identifiable mane (longer, thinner wool - not quite hair - also a line of kemp at the base) and his oldest lines are Sutherlands/RBC (dams side) and Sutherlands/PMA/Atwood (sire's).  Any correlation between these and the imports to which you referred?

thom