[Jacob-list] Shelly etc.

gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 10:37:42 EDT 2000

*                     Scottish Equitable plc                        *
*      Registered Office: Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE.       *
*           Regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.         *
*         A member of the Scottish Equitable Marketing Group.       *

I bore everyone I meet to death with sheep tales so I don't see why Shelly
shouldn't ask for a little support on a non-sheep topic from her sheep friends.
As a heathen I won't offer prayers, but as a grandfather my thought are with
her.

Meanwhile, back in the sheep realm, what's OPP testing?

Gordon
Wester Gladstone Native Breeds