[Jacob-list] opp tests.

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 26 10:01:13 EDT 2000

Hi Kathy and all,

I have been charged $15.00 for the tests.  I don't remember for sure, but I
think that a vet has to draw the blood and send it to the lab.  Seems to me
there is some rule about this test being done by the vet.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland sheep, American Bashkir Curly horses, Appaloosa horses,
Delaware chickens