[Jacob-list] opp tests.

Kate Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 26 07:29:12 EDT 2000

I guess that I am lucky.  I have only paid $6 per test plus the vet visit
charge of $25.  We have a lab near us that will take home drawn samples.
Home drawn samples are ok around here unless it is for health certificate
purposes.  That has to be done by a vet.  Please note, that specific tubes
have to be used and filled out properly.

Kate Shirley