[Jacob-list] Dark Ewe

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Tue Apr 25 12:07:33 EDT 2000

Hi Joan and all,

In my flock, the lambs seem to follow their mom's spotting pattern more
often than their few spotted father. I only have one few spotted ram and all
the ewes are pretty well spotted.

Just a comment on those darker sheep.  I have mostly well spotted, but no
dark ones.  As a spinner going for natural color, I wouldn't mind a few
darks (85% or so) around.

Marcia, Sugar Hill Farm