Argus clients and flow-tools

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 13 14:28:33 EDT 2017

Hey Mike,
Very cool.  It may not be something we can use for the distribution … but I’m very happy that it works for you.  I’m thinking that if the system isn’t providing the ft-config, not sure we’ll be able to completely “ figure it out “ for all circumstances ….  I do think I should add a “ -lft “ test up front …. Do you have a “ ftlib.h “ file somewhere on your system ???

Carter