disable check for interface health

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 13 10:40:30 EDT 2015

Hey Ming,
In the routine ArgusGetInterfaceStatus(), we have exceptions for interfaces
that don’t support ioctl() checking of interface status.  The interface
names “dag”, “napa”, “dna”, “zc” and others have to be ‘faked out’.

Does your pseudo device have a name ???  We’ll put it in the routine exception list.
Carter