rastream 3.0.7.8, no suser duser

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue May 14 12:09:49 EDT 2013

Hey Matt,
If your radump() is having problems, send me a small file that has the records
that it dumps on, so I can fix it.  Please send the command line options you're
using, so I can replicate the bug.

radump() will try to decode the contents of the user data buffers, like tcpdump()
decodes packet data, so you can figure out what protocols are running on a
give flow.  We support a good number of protocol decodes, but not all of them,
so you maybe pushing an unknown protocol through radump() or you're not
capturing enough data to fully process a specific header type.

Not sure what radump() will do if there isn't user data to decode… It should be
fine……..

Most people will just printout the contents using ra(), which will simply print
the contents out in ascii.  Most are looking for URL's, DNS names, etc…
which are in ascii.

Carter