rastream 3.0.7.8, no suser duser

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:00:14 EDT 2013

Thanks Dave.

I found a thread where carter suggested using radump to see suser and
duser.  I can see some ARP contents, but radump quickly segfaults. Why
is this?

I'm guessing rastream saves some amount of these fields by default?

I can not see these field contents with ra or racluster.  Does this make sense?

Thanks for the reply,

Matt