rastream 3.0.7.8, no suser duser

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue May 14 22:23:37 EDT 2013

Hey Matt,
Try this included version of radump.c.  It should fix your bug.
Copy this into ./examples/radump, and recompile.

   % cp radump.c /path/to/your/clients/root/examples/radump
   % cd  /path/to/your/clients/root/examples/radump
   % make
   % ../../bin/radump -r argus.files -s suser

Carter

Here is the patch, to see the changes.  Not many.....

osiris:radump carter$ p4 diff ...
==== //depot/argus/clients/examples/radump/radump.c#6 - /Users/carter/argus/clients/examples/radump/radump.c ====
298a299,301
>    if ((user = (struct ArgusDataStruct *)argus->dsrs[ind]) == NULL)
>       return (ArgusBuf);

308d310
<    if ((user = (struct ArgusDataStruct *)argus->dsrs[ind]) != NULL) {
314c316
<    }
---