Hardware specs?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 7 13:38:24 EST 2013

Hey Jim,
Great !!!!  Stanford, itself, has used argus to audit university wide network traffic for well
over 10 years, and there have been small groups within Stanford that have used argus
in research, such as early openflow work, ops and security management.

So Stanford has been, is and hopefully will be a big argus user.  Don't hesitate to send
email if you have any problems,

Carter