argus and Netflow

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 26 17:52:16 EST 2012

Hey Jon,
These kinds of GUIs are really pretty simple, but I don't want to bash Plixer, as any GUI is a
hard project to maintain, so I understand the desire to leverage it.

Because we can do everything already with argus-client examples, the graph and the table,
I personally am not motivated to convert the data to feed Scrutinizer.  Can Scrutinizer eat comma
separated ascii flow data ?

Carter