argus and Netflow

jdenton jdenton at itcglobal.com
Mon Nov 26 18:16:07 EST 2012

Hi Carter,

Understand, we may go downthe road to having a list of pre-generated
reports on a web server complied from the argus data and
jump in at the CLI to use the argus clients if something special is needed.

The idea is to have several argus collectors around the world feeding
upstream to two data centers, from the data centers
we would filter and feed traffic to a Database server / Web GUI or
Scrutinizer?

I believe Plixer can read IPFIX data, will have to check on CSV
asciiflow data?

If you can point me in the right direction, I can see what mods are
needed to feed data to Plixer.
Most of my programming has been on the embedded side with Linux, but I
can jump inwith C or C++ where needed.
( Computer Engineer working in the Telecom industry...)

Thanks,
Jon