argus-clients-3.0.7.4 on the server - Netflow -V9

jdenton jdenton at itcglobal.com
Wed Dec 12 18:07:34 EST 2012

Hi Carter,

We have the 3.0.7.4 "ra" client running with a V9 netflow.
- so far so good, no seg faults.

We are seeing a time differential in the stime versus server time.

Server time ~ 15:00 CST is when the command "ra -S cisco://any:9996 -w
netflow-ra-2012Dec12.arg"
is issuedwith the racluster cmd tested 30-45 minutes after. ( 1530 ~ 1545 )

Shouldn't we expect a 1500 ~ 1600 range for the StartTime from the
racluster output?

How is a 'timestamp' for stime or ltime defined/extracted for the V9 flow??

Regards,
Jon