argus-3.0.4 release eminent

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Thu Mar 10 13:58:11 EST 2011

Hey Carter,

> If there are no objections, I'll be releasing argus-3.0.4 and its clients
> tomorrow (Friday Mar 11).  I've made a lot of changes to the web site
> getting ready, such as documentation changes, official man pages on
> the web site, updates to the FAQ, etc.....

I always have a problem with  rabins -t yyyy/mm/dd on 32-bit ubuntu, but
this can wait for further minor release. I'm using a workaround: do not
specify the first two digits of the year. -t **11/03/10 will work. I have
no time for extensive testing yet, so from my point of view feel free to
release 3.0.4 tomorrow.

Last but not least: many thanx for this great stuff of software. I really
love it ;-)

Wolfgang
--
<wob (at) swobspace de> * http://www.swobspace.de