Strange problem after upgrade from Fedora 13 to Fedora 14

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jun 15 17:44:16 EDT 2011

Hey Mike,
I am not aware of any issues with the two versions of Fedora.  Did you recompile the argus and or tcpdump after the upgrade?  If not it maybe simply a library issue where a routine is returning something extra on the stack?

Maybe in the libpcap library.  Seems that argus and tcpdump were/are statically linked?

Carter

Carter Bullard, QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022