rasqlinsert Feature Request

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 25 15:43:52 EDT 2011

Hey Leif,
Have you implemented this for rasqlinsert()?  Should be just a change on line 8321 from
"TYPE=MyISAM" to "ENGINE=ndb" ?

So, I can add a variable to .rarc and a command line mode using the "-M " type of configuration.
So, "MYSQL_DB_ENGINE=", would trigger the use of "ENGINE=%s", where %s is whatever
they set the variable to?  And "-M mysql_engine='ndb'" would do the same thing?
Would that do it?  Other options?

I'm trying to find what version made the change to ENGINE rather than TYPE, so I can put
a test for the version and make the change when creating tables.

Carter