rasqlinsert Feature Request

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 25 16:23:42 EDT 2011

Hey Leif,
So I have implemented your suggestions in rasqlinsert() for the command line, and
all looks good as a prototype, so looks like a doable strategy.  I still need to test the input
for correctness, at least that they are reasonable table types, and then implement the
.rarc variable.

Is this approach what you were interested in?  Do we like "-M mysql_engine=ndb" is
the syntax we like?  Other suggestions?

I found out the ENGINE thing started with mysql 4.1.  Now,  I test the version to make sure its
at least 4.1, and then we use ENGINE=MyISAM as the default, but if you override it, you
get ENGINE=whatever on table creation.

Carter